Tuesday, March 18, 2008

 

Facts Not Necessary.

I was one of those Americans who was totally horrified and frightened as I watched the events of 9/11 on live TV. For days I sat there staring into the faces of the hijackers hour after hour, not ever questioning how they knew who they all were so quickly. But, when I heard, and I swear I did, Bush say they attacked us because of our military presence in Saudi Arabia, I thought to myself, well no wonder! Bush never repeated these words however, I have never been able to find them anywhere on the internet.

No, his message was quickly and permanently changed. The real reason was forever in the MSM and the lies were born. America never was allowed to have the discussion as to WHY.

Just like today, we see and hear over and over and over on TV, radio, and print, Rev. Wright saying "god, damn America", over and over and over. As if this was all he said and are led to believe he said it because he HATES AMERICA and is a racist.

We are not allowed to hear anything the Rev. said before or after this comment. Nope, it's not important and doesn't matter. We are to take this one little clip as fact and don't ask any questions, just listen to what they want us to hear. No discussion allowed!

Personally, I see the Rev's. words as both historically and factually accurate. I can understand his anger and see his anger as justified and that more people should be as outraged as he was and probably still is. But, we won't discuss those things.

Nope, we will just condemn the Rev's. words, tie Senator Obama to them, and persecute a great leader over an out of context sound bite.

Mission Accomplished

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?