Monday, March 20, 2006

 

Weller tells me I'm "forbidden"

Forbidden
You do not have permission to access the requested file on this server!


This is the message I receive when I try and access jerryweller.com, his campaign website. I wonder if he's trying to tell me something.

I called his office today to see if he had a statement on KNOWING about the leaks at the nuke plants 2 yrs ago....and what he has to say about ethics reform, and if he'd moved in to his new house in Joliet yet, and if his wife lived there too if he did move in... well of course no one seems to know where Jerry is... or when he will return... or what his "schedule" for appearances in the district is while he's supposedly here on recess... but the lady on the phone assured me she would have someone contact me regarding my questions. Yeah right!

see above.

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?